9 februari 2011

Misteltoe Kisses

This one came with the set of three China Glaze polishes named Dreamin' of a Green Christmas.... it also contained Midnight Kiss and Jolly Holly. You've already seen it on top of Jolly Holly and I wanted you to see it on its own. I really love the sparkle and I only needed two coats to make it opaque. I can't take my eyes off my nails now....


Also, since I've started with the Myrrh Oil on my cuticles, they have gotten much much better so now I don't have to be embarressed over them! Oh, and I almost forgot... here a little video of the sparkle...

2 kommentarer:

  1. Åh, jag lyckades hitta det här lacket på rea (ihop med ett annat grönt och ett finfint guldlack) på Kicks i mellandagarna. Underbar färg och glitter =D

    SvaraRadera
  2. Välkommen hit! Jo, jag hittade oxo setet med tre China Glaze... men detta är favoriten!

    SvaraRadera