23 februari 2011

Valentine Red

I'm not a fan of red polish, but when my hubbie got me a bunch of polishes of Tradera I had to try! This is H&M Red Nail and on the middle fingers is also a layer of Gallery Colors Red Sparkle (421).

Gallery Colours is a brand I've never heard of, it was completely new to me, and the bottle was broken when it came..... so, when this was painted I only had a few drops of polish.....I searched the net high and low and found the poor website. As of a coincidence my youngest stepdaughter wanted some candy for the weekend and we went to out local candy/"dollar"-store called Pickaboo, and.... their it was! A whole display with Gallery Colours polishes and makeup.... I just had to have the bottle of Red Sparkle!

The H&M polish was really good, it applied easy and with almost no mess! We'll see how long it takes before I take it off.....I have a hard time liking the bright red.....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar