11 maj 2011

Pieces - Dolce Blue

One of my three last polishes from Pieces and, as you know with all blue polishes, I love it!!!

The formula is a creme, wit ha slight hint of jelly and the color isa nice blue with a hint of purple. As you can see in one of the photos, it matches my training-top perfectly!

I had a bit of trouble painting with these.... as the handle is rectangular (look here for bottleshots) and not round. I find round handles easier..... otherwise it went on well and above is only 2 coats.

I also want you to know that if I'm missing a day or to soon, it's because I'm starting a new job and learning makes me really tired!! Hopefully our lovely sun will make me more alert and trigger my inspiration... I hope you don't mind and I only hope that I will be able to keep up!

Hope you enjoyed!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar