26 juli 2011

Glamour White

When I went into town to get some meat and other food for a barbecue at my brothers house I could not resist to pick this polish up..... It's from the Spring/Summer Collection and it was cheaper than normal, 55 kr instead of 69 kr (8$, approx. 2$ off)

It is a pearly white polish. Most of the Isadora Spring/Summer Collection are shimmers and I'd really like to get them all, although it'll have to be when they go for sale!

I did two coats but a third is  probably good for this one as I can see a bit nail line. The whole collection has the wide brushes that I have a hard time with. The are almost to wide for to paint my pinky nail with.



As usual I manage to paint my nails when the clouds are thick and the rain is hanging in the air..... you can see a bit of shimmer in it, but it is more pearly in real life. I really long for the sun to come back!

Hope you enjoyed!

(10/8/12 Updated with new sun photos)

1 kommentar: