14 september 2011

Taking a break

Well, I've come to the point of blogging that I hoped to avoid.... the drought.

On to the evasions:
For starters, my nails are down to nubbins!
Second, my work keep me occupied all day.
Third, genealogy-board and research takes some of my afternoons.
Last, my family needs me.....

Soo, I've decided to put this one to rest a bit. Not completely, but posting every day has come to be too time consuming. With this I hope you can get better, more well written posts and better looking work when I post. So keep an eye out....

Today I'm going in to town to see if the new Depend Collection is up on the shelf and of course I'm going to show them to you!!

This was a hard decision to make and I hope that you guys can wait for me.....

1 kommentar:

  1. I know the feeling. Don't worry! We'll wait for you, at least I will <3

    My nails ar nubbins too...I HATE IT!

    SvaraRadera