26 oktober 2011

Crystal Clear - almost...

Well, I saw that my photos this time isn't really clear, but it brings out something special in the polish! This is Crystal by Zoya and in the bottle I see a blue polish with gold foil glitter. Zoya themselves discribes it as "Light, silvered shiny blue metallic foil with sparks of brilliant yellow gold.  A cool, snowy winter blue that's ideal for any Ice Princess". I find it a bit darker than I thought it would be. I really like this one, because it is shiny and subtle at the same time. These photos are taken inside in artificial light because the sun is hiding behind the clouds.....



I promise to get you this one in bright sunlight as soon as I can.... but you might have to wait until the winter is over.

Hope you enjoyed!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar