5 oktober 2011

Depend 264

This is a nice light plum color. Just a regular creme with nice application. I took some photos both with and without adjustments on my camera.

Sun, no extra settings
Shade, no extra settings
Sun, lighter skin tone
Sun, darker skin tone and extra red.
 After a day and a half I found my manicure pretty boring and decided to spice it up and I wanted sparkles!! Therefore I chose Depend 58 that has a lightly tinted base (purple) and small iridescent glitter. It look gorgeous in the sun and under a light-bulb, but at work it looked like small silver spot and no glitter at all! The below pictures are taken a day when I came home from work and pulled out my camera.... the necklace is borrowed from one of the neighbors kids....


Hope you enjoyed!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar