19 december 2011

Display fan - news

As soon as I have the time I will post some pictures I made this weekend, but between making them and a gingerbread house my time ran out! So, for now you'll get to see what's new in my collection. This is actually what I've bought in the last month.....
Secret Santa polishes - Thank you!
 


Sale!!
The next 4 photos are the new Depend X-mas collection. It was actually only released at ICA Maxi which is a grocery store.  We have a smaller version of the store here, but I made my sister-in-law get them for me in another town. Thanx a bunch!! There is still one missing, just like they did a couple of collections ago, so I hope it comes out soon.
 



 Below is the three polishes I brought home from Amsterdam. For these I had to make my BF wait for me outside (he didn't want to come inside with me....) so I felt a bit stressed and would have wanted to go into a couple more stores, but didn't have the heart to make the poor guy wait!


I know some of the photos are a bit out of focus, but you can still read, and thats what matters....

Hope you enjoyed and have a nice week!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I think this looks awesome! Just ordered my own display fans yesterday, can't wait to get hold of them!
    Was wondering.. Are you using topcoat on top- on these pictures?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanx! It's really fun swatching these! I use 2 coats of polish and 1 coat of a topcoat. Since you do topcoat on all of them, choose a cheap one..... Have fun!

    SvaraRadera