4 februari 2012

Forest!

I'm really longing for spring right now. Today when I woke up (pretty late, but anyway) the temrapture outside was -19 degrees celcius (approx. -2,5 F) so I'm not going outside unless I need to. The sun is out though so the pictures are taken in sunlight!

This is really more an autumn shade, but I think I'm just longing for the "not snow"-season! It's from Isadora and is named Forest (719). It came out with their Autumn/Winter Collection 2011 and has the wide brush. It took two coats to be opaque.




See the gold shimmer? I love it!! The really dark hunter green is really lovely to! Tomorrows challenge-post will contain this and yesterdays polishes.....

Hope you enjoyed!

1 kommentar:

  1. That's gorgeous! Don't know why I've passed it by in the store...

    SvaraRadera