4 mars 2012

Week 10 - Polka-dot Mani

This weeks theme made a bit more happy as I've always wanted to do one of these, but never came round to it! Here in Sweden the sun is just breaking out from above the thick clouds and the snow is melting so I dive into my stash and pulled out some fun spring colors!! The only tool needed is a dotting tool or a toothpick or the back of a pencil or brush.

I chose a nice pastel green from the Depend Spring/Summer Collection of 2010 as a base. Then I made the dots with three Isadora polishes. The pink is Dolce Vita (617), the blue is Blue Sky (626) and the purple is Icy Lilacs (730).

Direct evening sunlight

Outside in daylight with Dolce Vita

Outside in daylight with Icy Lilacs
Outside in daylight with Blue Sky
Inside, daylight-bulb. With Blue Sky

Inside, daylight-bulb. With Icy Lilacs

Inside, daylight-bulb. With Dolce Vita

Inside, daylight-bulb. With Depend 199
 A few of the latest challenge manicures have come off after the photos where done, but I think this one will stick at least for a few days!

Hope you enjoyed!

1 kommentar:

  1. pretty! love the polka dot colors. now i've gotta get my post up.....

    SvaraRadera