9 augusti 2012

Break

I'm taking a break from all of this...

I don't know for how long, but right now I only feel pressure thinking about the blog and I need to find the happiness in painting my nails again! They are mostly bare right now and I can't seem to find the time to paint them in between work, cooking and bed....

From time to time I will post photos here, but not as often as I've done in the past. I'll try to keep the pages updated monthly and take photos when I do paint my nails!

After that's said I want to cheer you up with the manicure I'm wearing right now...



I put Lilac Bikini as a base, taped off half and put on Pure Purple, then I took my striping brush and made the middle stripe in Violet Vain... everything from Isadora.

Hope you enjoyed and see you soon!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar