23 juni 2013

Blue skittle

As I was pondering about what to wear on my nails for Midsummers Eve this year my choice of color fell on blue as it is the other color apart from yellow in our Swedish flag. Then the work begins to figure out what shade.... And I couldn't decide so I picked out ten different ones and made a complete skittle of them!

 Above, from thumb to pinky we have.... Depend 254, Isadora 703 Petrol Posh, Depend 295, Isadora 738 Blue Lagoon and Isadora Baby Blue (swatch coming soon).
And for the right hand we got, from pinky to thumb... Depend 246, Isadora 700 Bel-Air Blue, Depend 255, Pieces Dolce Blue, and Depend 171.

Both Depend 295 and 255 are matte, but it worked out great with a shiny top coat over them!

What do you think? Ugly or a fun manicure?

Hope you enjoyed!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar