25 juli 2013

Depend 279

Another one with no name from Depend.

This one I found by coincidence in a grocery store in a nearby town when we went shopping. It looks really a lot like one I've been searching for but number is one off....  When I look at their website now, both of them should be available, but I haven't seen them yet. I really would like the other one too! I decided to put this one with Bronzing Gold (that you saw a couple of days ago) as a base on my pointer and ring finger and on it's own for the other ones. It clearly needs something to back it up otherwise you need more than three coats to make it really opaque!




It has a base of orange with lots of tiny round glitters in gold, green and some purple ones and it sparkles....

Hope you enjoyed!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar