1 januari 2011

Bye bye 2010, Welcome 2011!!

Last year was a good year!

Although this blog hasn't lived that long.... yet!  As for my polish addiction it started this spring with a few posts on my private blog, the spring turned in to summer and into fall. The addiction got worse.... and this blog was born in October!

From being a sporadic blogger to posting every other day was a big step. Fortunately I had a bunch of pictures from before that I could use. I still haven't showed you everything that I have, and now a new year is beginning. I hope you will continue to follow me and I hope that I can evolve and get better.

My addiction is now fully blow up.... I can not go in to a store without checking out if they have any polish that is interesting and it most often ends up with a buy!

Hope everybody had a great year and that next year will be better!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar