27 maj 2011

Contest winner!!

Yey!!

A while ago I participated in a contest on Facebook. It was Depend (the Swedish brand) who had a competition to create a design for their future painted false nails. It was sooo long ago that I had already forgotten and thought that they already picked a winner.....

Last thursday when I turned on my phone after work I had a message from my best friend Linda that told me the we (both of us) won! How awesome is that!!

You can find Lindas contribution here. Below is my contribution, all in Depend Spring colors:

As my prize I chose the 12 polishes from the new Summer Collection, a cuticle remover and some blue glitter! You can find their website here! Pictures coming up as soon as I get the products in the mail.... Thank you Depend!!

Hope you enjoyed!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar