6 augusti 2011

Essie!!

Just found out today that Essies has come to Kicks!

I haven't seen any Essie polishes in Sweden until now, so it was a nice surprise. It is a shame to say I did not buy any even if I was tempted... they were a bit to pricy for me, 129 kr or $20 (the polishes i normally buy costs between $4-15....

If some of the newest collections are coming I'm sure I'll try!!

And yes... I'll be spending tomorrow updating this thing.... new header, updated blogroll and such things.

Have a nice weekend!!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Our Essie here are $8! Maybe we can swap for a Swedish brand I can't get here! (I don't know what they are- but you can tell me! Use my contact form if you're interested

    SvaraRadera
  2. $20--that is insane!!! The Essie polishes are around $8 here...

    SvaraRadera