27 december 2011

Collection - sort of....

Just realized it was Monday yesterday and I didn't give you something from my collection. I don't know how to present these, but they are all of my painted display fans with names. I chose to paint all my Depend polishes that came out this and last year as well as all my other polishes. So, the older Depend colors are not in here and I've made no special sorting, this is just the order that I photographed them. I will (soon) be putting these up together/instead of the nailwheels.









You can always click on the photos to make them larger, it kind of hard to read them like this, right? If you want to see any of these on, just tell me and I'll try to put it up as soon as....

Hope you enjoyed!

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is such a great idea, but I don't think I have the strength or patience to do it. You're more than welcome to do mine aswell, lol! Only 230 something of them ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yeah right! ;) These are still not as I want them.... I'd really like them to be by brand and color but this'll do for now!

    SvaraRadera