31 december 2011

Happy New Year!!!

I'm really happy to be able to share this with you all!

This morning didn't start as well as I wanted.... my computer went on a strike! Lucky for me my hubbie worked his magic computer finger and managed to somehow get it up and running again, THANX!

Sooo, I now present to you the mani I made yesterday and that I'm wearing tonight. I used Isadroa Black Galaxy as a base, took Depend 223 (Silver metallic) and stamped the three snowflakes I could find on my BM (BM14) and Konad (m59) plates. The positioning is random. For ones it went smooth and I'm quite pleased! The original post on Black Galaxy is here....






The last clip is for you to see how Black Galaxy glitters in the sun! This is hard to capture just with normal inside lighting (despite daylight bulbs) and I was lucky enough that the sun payed a visit today!

Hope you enjoyed!

2 kommentarer: