1 januari 2012

Top 10 of 2011!

I've seen many people do this and just thought I'd go through my photo album and pick out my favorite manicures of 2011.
Isadora 121 - Sheer Amethyst

Circling Bugatti

Starstruck

Helloween

Easy Inspiration

Isadora 642 - Black Galaxy

New Years Eve 2011

Checkers

B-day mani 2011

Wild at Heart
I just flipped through my album and this is what came out. No particular order to them and I like the all! As I was going through the photos I realized that I've gone through a lot of polishes and looks this past year and I hope to do the same this year. Hopefully I can get the time to sit down and fully update the blog, kind of like a spring cleaning..... The past year has brought many new fun things to try out and many new colors to try and I hope that the coming year has just as much to offer!

Hope you enjoyed and have a happy new year!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar