31 mars 2012

March polish haul!

As I was thinking back on this months polish purchases I thought it was a lot.... but as I started to pull them all out it's not that bad at all! I counted 12 and one on the way home! Here they are....
Pearly Champagne (75), Peony (52), Poppy Red (121) and Bronze Red (43)
Power Pink (192), Doll Pink (623), Pink Lemonade (715) and Baby Blue (624)
Grafitti Nail Top in Spraycan Blue (805)
These ones you should know.... Teal of Fortune and Grey's Anatomy by Wet'n'Wild  and the htf Maxfactor Fantasy Fire!
 
 The Isadora ones are not avaliable in store here in Sweden and the three last ones I got from my best friend Linda as she had doubles.... Thank you honey! I'm still trying to find the time to paint my nails more often, but between work and housework it's hard to get any free time.... I'll do my best!

Hope you enjoyed!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar