20 maj 2012

Week 21 - Fruit manicure

I had a hard  time coming up with something for this one and went out on You Tube. There I found THIS and made my own version.

This is a funky French (yes, I like French nails) with a lemon twist!! I alternated green (Wet'n'Wild SaGreena the Teenage Witch) and yellow (KleanColor Neon Yellow) on my tips and filled in the whole nail for accent on my ring fingers. Then I used acrylic paints to make the details and I really wanted to go over it with a nice fine glitter.... I look through all my display fans and found nothing.... until I checked one last time and found Claudia Glistening Snow just sitting there!! Perfect!! The only thing now is to practice more with my right hand....

As you can see i got some bed marks also.... grrrr!




 Hope you enjoyed!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar