4 december 2013

Violet Vain

This polish looks almost black in the bottle, but if you look closely, you can see the purple.

The name is Violet Vain (633) from IsaDora and it came with the Glitzy collection for the Holidays in 2010. As I was new in the game at that time I hadn't really discovered the joy of all the colors and it took me until the summer of 2012 until I bought it!

The color is deep and it's really hard to see the purple even on the nails.




Love it, it makes me think of my bff Linda!

Hope you enjoyed!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Naaaw cutie! It's georgous. Maybe you should mention that it's an IsaDora polish ;) Us nail freaks recognize the bottle but others...well, you get it ;)

    Love you. XOXO

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanx for correcting me, I'm so in to it that I forget sometimes ;)

      Radera