1 februari 2011

Colour of the month - January

Here´s something new for you, colour of the month!

I will present the most popular post and what colour I've been mostly obsessed with the past month. As for the post, the Depend Art Liner har the highest number of views and I really like it for it's opacity and just because it is a liner. What I've heard since a made the post it has been difficult to get a hold of and I think I'm quite lucky to have found it.

On the my colourobsession side I've felt very glittery this month although I've only shown a few designs and swatches with glitter my feelings for glitter also includes shimmers.... I just love that extra bit of sparkle it gives. All time high in my current collection is Isadoras Sheer Amethyst and Mistletoe Kisses!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar