24 april 2011

Haul

I just realized that I haven't showed you my most recent buy, fimocanes! You saw an example of them last thursday. I was searching Tradera for something fun and found these. I also found a blade (knife) to cut them with.
 I got ten of them and I really like that one of them had the shape of an easter egg! As I said Thursday, the where really hard to cut and I need to practice a lot more.....
 They came in this little plastic zip-bag. Really easy to keep them together, clean and whole.
 The knife was a bigger size razor blade. Not big, but 2 1/4 inches (ca 6,5 cm). Just enough to get a good grip and stability. This thursday I wanted to treat myself with something and want to my local Kicks store. As I hade a 20%-off coupon for one item, I bought my very first OPI polish! Me and my friend have been eyeing this one for a long time and I really want to try it. When I was on my way to the cashier I also saw that they had Seche Vite (top coat) a bit cheaper than normal so I had to try that to!
Here they are on my newest issue of the Photoshop Guide. Something I picked up while I was grocery-shopping the same day. The OPI polish is "Not like the movies" from the Katy Perry collectin. I can't really decide if it is a dark green or a purple.....The only thing I know for sure is that it's sparkles!!

Hope you enjoyed!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar