31 januari 2012

January Haul

Since I'm not buying that much polish anymore I decided to put them all together at the end of the month! Sooo, here goes.... At the beginning of the month I was looking through the bargain-boxes in the stores and found these two goodies. A bright, almost neon, pink and a shimmering purple!

The same day I also found the striper polishes from Depend in new colors. I grabbed the pink and blue one!

Now at the end of the month Depend came out with their Spring Collection and I just had to have it!

Whole collection
293, 294, 295, 296 (all matte)
292, 299, 300 (cremes) and 304 (matte top coat)
298, 301, 302, 303 (all matte as well)
These purchases did have a bad effect on quantity of untried polishes.... This is the amount of polishes (plus some) that are untried.....

I'm pleased that I decided to do the 52 week challenge and choose the colors from this fan.... hopefully I can decrease the amount of polishes on here! Tell me if you are interested in seeing swatches of any of these and I'll see what I can do.

Hope you enjoyed!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar